Leidos is seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst to work as part of a large, established portfolio supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs. The Business Process Analyst will work onsite from our Austin, TX location. (No remote/telework ability.) This position will be analyzing and improving data, processes, and financial information related to the OI&T operations and provide the Director operational information in Austin, TX. Our ideal candidate must have government contract experience related to financial data and process improvement.
*No relocation assistance available.
- Lead and conduct meetings to elicit, define and document requirements various Program Managers and stakeholders
- Conduct qualitative analysis of existing implementations and provide thoughtful, strategic improvement recommendations
- Identify gaps in processes, opportunities for improvements
- Work directly with the Program Management and the Director to ensure that project deliverables and financial metrics are met
- Ensure all workflow documentation is current and maintained for change tracking/under change control
- Keep management informed of activities, open items/issues, escalating for support as needed
- Prior experience working on federal contracts
- May be required to support other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience)
- Must have 8- 10 years of related business analysis/requirements gathering experience.
- Very strong Excel skills
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency, and the ability to work independently and proactively in achieving team and individual objectives
- Must be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must have strong attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand new concepts and systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working with federal customers onsite
- Excellence communication skills and the ability to present complex data to executive level staff