The Defense Group, Airborne Solutions Operation, High Resolution ISR Systems Division has an opening for a Senior Program Manager for Aviation Programs. The Division Portfolio that will be supported includes US Army Programs of Record, Army Quick Reaction Capability programs, and a fully operational FAA Part 145 Repair Station and Aviation Operations and Maintenance support for a broad range of customers.
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for providing program management support, solution development and program execution of various aircraft modification efforts. The SR PM will be responsible for developing and maintaining the schedule and cost for the acquisition, design, modification and delivery of aircraft of various types. The SR PM will advise the leadership team on all schedule and cost aspects of projects and programs involving aircraft modification and enhancements.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide overall direction of program activities, manage and maintain interface with the senior levels of the customer's organization, consult with customer and leadership personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensure conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
- Manage a diverse team of professionals to ensure the success of the program requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of twelve (12) years of prior relevant experience in an aerospace discipline, or a Masters with ten (10) years of experience.
- Experience working on DOD programs and projects
- Demonstrated experience in DoD air worthiness requirements
- Experience on programs modifying Special Mission Aircraft
- Must be able obtain and maintain a Top Secret SCI clearance
- Experience with and understanding of AS9100/AS9110 certifications
- Experience with and understanding of FAA Part 145 repair stations
- Demonstrated experience with OCONUS operations
- Active TS/SCI preferred