Job Requisition:Integration Manager
Leidos has an exciting opportunity to support the Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Environmental Management (EM) Oak Ridge Reservation Cleanup Contract (ORRCC) in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
The Department of Energy (DOE) Oak Ridge Reservation (ORR) was created in 1943 as part of the World War II Manhattan Project to support the development of the world's first atomic weapon. The ORR is comprised of three sites: (1) ORNL, (2) Y-12, and (3) East Tennessee Technology Park (ETTP). Y-12 was originally created to enrich uranium; ORNL produced and separated plutonium, and ETTP produced highly enriched uranium. The ORRCC will continue environmental cleanup and decommissioning activities at the three sites.
- Establish an integrated management approach of essential business functions to support the cleanup mission at the site, including integrated work planning, business management systems, supply chain management, enterprise risk management, Performance Excellence/CPI, and IT systems.
- Interfacing with multiple customers (DOE EM, DOE/NNSA, Regulatory Agencies, etc.), other site contractors, and key stakeholders
- Overall Business Integration for all work DOE EM work performed at ORNL, Y-12 and ETTP sites within the Oak Ridge Reservation
- Reporting and accountability directly to the ORRCC CEO
- Fully support a matrix organization structure
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field
- Professional license/certification in field (e.g. Professional Engineer, Lean Six Sigma Certification)
- Security clearance at the Q or TS/SCI level – at Day One
- Experience managing multiple projects/tasks – federal, commercial, and public
- Experience in incentive-based contracting
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with multiple customers and other site contractors
- 8+ years of experience in integrated work planning, business management systems, supply chain management, enterprise risk management, process excellence/lean six sigma, and/or IT systems, as well as experience managing/supporting mission support work on large DOE Maintenance and Operations (M&O) or similar contracts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills
- Some travel may be required
- Demonstrated experience promoting and enabling change within an organization
- Demonstrated experience partnering with client(s) that achieved measurable performance improvements
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:DOE Q
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.