The Defense group at Leidos is currently looking for a Customer Support Technician to join their team in Norfolk, VA.
Candidate will be a member of the Hampton Roads Asset Management team responsible for supporting the Joint Staff and Joint Service Provider in property accountability.
- Support Joint Staff/Joint Service Provider Asset Management operations.
- Deliver assets to support break fix and life cycle management actions.
- Prepare equipment for shipment to other Joint Staff locations.
- Pickup and process all obsolete IT equipment for disposition and deliver equipment to local disposition POC.
- Troubleshoot and analyze problems with desktops, laptops, printers and peripheral equipment.
- Support Property Custodians in the management of their assigned equipment.
- Create and maintain updated and accurate Work Instruction and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
The work location is within the JSP/JPH, Naval Support Activity (NSA), Norfolk, VA
- Requires BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of property accountability and supply operations
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- ACTIVE FINAL SECRET CLEARANCE
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.