The Defense group at Leidos is currently looking for a Customer Support Technician to join their team in Norfolk, VA.
Candidate will be a member of the Hampton Roads Asset Management team responsible for supporting the Joint Staff and Joint Service Provider in property accountability.
- Support Joint Staff/Joint Service Provider Asset Management operations.
- Deliver assets to support break fix and life cycle management actions.
- Prepare equipment for shipment to other Joint Staff locations.
- Pickup and process all obsolete IT equipment for disposition and deliver equipment to local disposition POC.
- Troubleshoot and analyze problems with desktops, laptops, printers and peripheral equipment.
- Support Property Custodians in the management of their assigned equipment.
- Create and maintain updated and accurate Work Instruction and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
The work location is within the JSP/JPH, Naval Support Activity (NSA), Norfolk, VA
- Requires BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of property accountability and supply operations
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- ACTIVE FINAL SECRET CLEARANCE
- A+ or Security+ CE