Leidos Corporate IT Services (ITS) Group is looking for an IT Business Management, Manager to coordinate strategic planning, financial forecasts, budgets, and resource management related activities in ITS Group. This position is based in Reston - VA with occasional telework allowed.
- Business partner for assigned IT infrastructure area - expected to collaborate with other functional support leaders and compile effective solutions for the division
- Review of monthly close and financial results, including variance reporting and explanations
- Assist in managing and reconciling infrastructure costs
- Serve as the primarily POC for all financial questions/inquires to include indirect cost classifications, service centers, inventory, prepaid expenses, accruals, IWOS and more
- Planning of AOP and quarterly forecasts for Direct Costs, Indirect Expense elements, and project expenses, establishes and assures adherence to budgets and forecast
- Active Management of prepaid expenses and expense accruals, in support of corporate FP&A
- Executive level reporting
- Compliance with all applicable Leidos financial policies and procedures
- Support the management of resources against the Workforce Strategy
- Assist Asset Management and Project Controller with project resource allocations, acquisitions, and associated spend plan information, as needed
- Facilitate infrastructure area strategic business planning and change management initiatives, including strategic roadmaps and work plans
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executives on matters concerning several functional areas
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 8 years of experience in business management area. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Experience in IT / business operations analysis and management, which includes review of monthly close and financial results, managing and reconciling infrastructure costs, planning and forecasts for project expenses, as well as develop and deliver executive level reporting.
- Solid collaborating and analytical skills with all members of the organization to achieve business and financial objectives.
- Strong understanding of financial processes, strong communication skills (written and oral), and strong analytic skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, to include pivot tables, advanced formulas, and executive level reporting
- Ability to think strategically, lead and provide direction to indirect reports, and grasp a firm understanding of the division goals and priorities and what it takes to execute
- A self-starter with the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to relationship
- Experience managing IT type work
- Business / Finance acumen
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience owning, driving and delivering results