No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
Leidos is searching for a talented Data Warehouse Analyst to join the team managing the National Archives and Record Administration (NARA) desktop computing environment. This is an exciting opportunity to support NARA and the larger ESA IV program supporting the Department of Justice in Washington, DC. This individual will serve as part of the Asset Management team supporting our customer from our Downtown Washington, DC office.
The types of work a candidate for this position should expect to perform include but aren't limited to the following:
- Keeping asset management database accurate.
- Processing Break / Fix, returns, new seat documentation for end-user computer devices.
- Backup Data recovery, imaging, and repair.
- Creating incidents/service tickets through ServiceNow our ticket management system.
- Assess issues and diagnose problems.
ESA IV prides itself in providing high-quality customer support. Part of the asset management's support staff's job is interfacing with customers and leaving the customer with his or her problem resolved, in a very timely manner. As such, the ability to prioritize work based on ticket and customer priority, the ability to communicate clearly and effectively are all critical to the success of the individual selected for this position.
All work for the team is tracked in a ticketing system. The ticketing system will be utilized to track performance with negotiated service level agreements and to measure the effectiveness of the staff. Staff members are responsible for keeping tickets up to date at all times. The technology in use at the Department includes Windows 10 laptops and desktops, Microsoft Office tools, email using Microsoft Exchange and Outlook, and other typical tools. Candidates for these positions should have experience working on and resolving issues with this type of office IT environment.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience; additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Customer service-focused attitude
- Past experience providing IT support in a Windows office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Use of an ITSM ticketing system (ServiceNow)
- Past experience with Department of Justice components
- Active Public Trust access with the Department of Justice
The Individual selected for the asset management team must undergo a government security investigation and receive a Public Trust approval from the Department of Justice prior to beginning work.