Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group has an opportunity for an Integration Engineer IV on the DHMSM contract in Vienna, VA.
The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking candidates for the engineering team to support a number of positions to define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
Candidate will be responsible for performing analysis of MHS GENESIS requirements, including needs assessment, transition of stakeholder requirements into system-level specifications, functional analysis and allocation of requirements to the system design, architecture, interfaces, analysis of alternatives, requirements allocation and other technical management duties as assigned in support of the systems engineering and integration organization. Participate in multi team, fast paced, agile electronic health enterprise system to provide requirements management support.
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills to interpret technical documents for clarification with other engineering team members
- Strong verbal and written communication to engage with interface engineers developing Interface Control Documents (ICDs)
- Experience in requirements traceability and verification for complex IT systems
- Experience with standard incident management systems such as Remedy
- Experience with Agile management and lifecycle management tools such as JIRA, VersionOne, JAZZ
- Ability to communicate effectively with key technical and management stakeholders
- Adaptability to quickly change direction on day to day tasks.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust clearance
- Experience in large-scale COTS integration
- Familiarity with DoD Configuration Management and Systems Engineering methodologies
- Medical Revenue Cycle systems (Cerner Patient Accounting or other comparable products)
- Strong experience with JIRA host implementation is highly desirable to support continued expansion of DHMSM agile development environment.
US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance.