Leidos CIO Services Infrastructure Engineering is seeking an enterprise level Infrastructure Automation Engineer with a Linux / AWS / Development Operations (DevOps) background. This position is based in Orlando - FL.
- Work within the IT Infrastructure Engineering team dealing directly with team.
- Design, build and support new Infrastructure technologies and services, with a focus towards automation and DevOps.
- Drive the evolution of Infrastructure automation and influence engineering decisions for core infrastructure initiatives.
- Integrate new business applications into the infrastructure environment.
- Ensure documentation and procedures are always up to date.
- Work closely with team of experienced Infrastructure Systems Engineers to further implement automation into the Infrastructure.
- Guide and mentor a team of established System Administrators in DevOps and "Automation First" approaches.
- Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of experience in infrastructure / systems engineering, including at least 1 year experience in DevOps role. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- AWS experience is required.
- Experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies, as well as Ansible automation for deployment and configuration management.
- Heavy Experience in BASH and/or Python scripting, as well as RHEL 6/7 and/or Ubuntu 16/18 Administration and configuration.
- Understanding of Networking, vLANs and basic Network Security.
- Ability to work closely with other engineers to develop holistic solutions, must be a team player.
- Innovative - must be able to envision and champion new approaches.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to work well in a distributed team environment, highly ethical, trustworthy, and has a reliable nature.
- Able to demonstrate superior analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to interact with varying levels of customers, staff, and management.
- VMWare Host/Cluster, Network and Storage Management experience
- vRA, Orchestrator, PowerCLI, Jason, Java Script
- Experience in vulnerability management / remediation
- Experience with other automation tools (Puppet or Chef, SaltStack, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with Docker Containerization