Leidos, Inc. is seeking a Senior Administrator, Contracts to support its Exploration and Mission Support Operation within the Civil Group in our Centennial, CO office. This role will lead full life cycle ("cradle-to-grave") contract management activities for a National Science Foundation program and other programs, as assigned, which may include public sector and commercial programs. This role reports to the Associate Director, Contracts.
The Senior Administrator, Contracts will manage overall contract compliance for the program in accordance with contract requirements, company policies and procedures, and applicable laws and acquisition regulations. The selected candidate will be a motivated leader and a self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Attend capture sessions to collaborate with the program team to suggest proposal strategies and recommend pricing approaches in order to address Leidos' and the customer's expectations and objectives.
- Review and analyze solicitations for potential risks, including compliance with requirements.
- Lead the oversight and submittal of proposals.
- Lead contractual negotiations and modifications.
- Monitor contract compliance, including timely delivery of deliverables, in coordination with the program team.
- Identify risks and offer mitigation solutions, including Organizational Conflict of Interest.
- Resolve performance issues in collaboration with the program team.
- Act as an adviser providing contractual advice to the program team.
- Mentor Civil Group counterparts and less experienced Contracts staff.
- Coordinate closely and regularly interact with the program team, project control, finance, business development and customers, as required.
- Coordinate closely with the Subcontracts Administrators assigned to program to ensure subcontracting activities and prime contract flow downs are carried out in a manner consistent with prime contract requirements and operational objectives.
- Support internal/external audit activities as well as data requests from internal/external customers.
- Manage accuracy of contract records in contract management system
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or a related field, and 8+ years of related experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Expert cradle-to-grave experience within the federal government contracts arena with an emphasis on proposal support.
- Excellent negotiation skills, including experience negotiating complex terms and conditions.
- Must be a US citizen and eligble to obtain a federal security clearance.
- Must have experience with all major contract types (T&M, Fixed Price, Cost Plus, etc.) and contract vehicles (IDIQ, BPA, GSA Schedule, GWAC) and large acquisitions.
- A working knowledge and fully conversant in theory and application of FAR/DFAR.
- Knowledge of federal government contracts, state and local contracts and commercial contracts.
- Knowledge of the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS).
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Must have the interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with customers, executive management and program staff regarding complex contract issues.
- Analytical ability to evaluate issues, develop options for resolution, determine the best approach and enact resolutions.
- Ability to establish relationships within Leidos and with external customers.
- Experience as a contracts lead on large proposals is required.
- Experience with construction contracts preferred.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and analytical skills, including solving problems and mitigating risks.
- Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint.