Leidos currently has an opening for a ISSM/ISSO- Lab Mgmt Security Officer (LMSO) to support the Biometrics Automated Toolset - Army (BAT-A) system accreditation at the Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD location.
- Responsible for the physical/technical security management of lab environment related to Cyber Security Support.
- Implements and supports the Users Security Manual/SOP for the Software Engineering Center Labs.
- Responsible for coordination with the PL, ISSM, and ISSO on the planning, alignment, integration and execution of all RMF activities into the overall project objectives and schedule.
- Performs as technical advisor to ISSM and ISSO in accordance with DoDI 8500.01 with regard to specified lab infrastructure information requirements.
- Performs as a reporting agent to the ISSM/ISSO and PL.
- Assist the ISSM/ISSO and PL in meeting their duties and responsibilities.
- Primarily responsible for maintaining the overall physical/technical security posture of the assigned lab environment(s) and coordination of support to the ISSM/LMSO/PL.
- Develop and implement system level Cybersecurity program including Cybersecurity architecture, requirements, objectives and policies, Cybersecurity personnel, and Cybersecurity processes and procedures IAW AMC CECOM SEC IEWS Mission focus.
- Develop and attend Controlled Configuration Boards (CCB's) internal to the labs/system(s) assigned.
- Tracks and monitors FISMA compliance and APMS record data accuracy.
- Performs/Coordinates all data entry and package creation for RMF requirement in the eMASS or appropriate reporting applications through the appropriate reporting channels.
- Executes, tracks and coordinates the continuous monitoring of appointed lab(s) records within their purview to ensure compliance with Cybersecurity policies. Moreover, LMSO responsibilities include;
- Support, implementation and monitoring of the RMF.
- Maintain and report lab assessment and authorization status/issues in accordance with DoD Component guidance to the ISSM.
- Coordinate with the ISSM to ensure issues affecting the organization's overall security related to the appointed lab(s) are addressed appropriately.
- Maintain the eMASS or other repository tasks for lab-level Cybersecurity-related documentation.
- Monitor compliance with cybersecurity policy, as appropriate, and review the results of such monitoring.
- Support synchronization and coordination efforts of Cybersecurity inspections, tests, and reviews with affected parties and organizations.
- In coordination with the ISSM, initiate protective or corrective measures when a cybersecurity incident or vulnerability is discovered and ensure process is in place for authorized users to report all cybersecurity-related events and potential threats and vulnerabilities to the ISSM.
- Ensure that Cybersecurity-related events or configuration changes that may impact DoD IS and PIT systems authorization or infrastructure security posture are formally reported to the ISSM and other affected parties, such as ISSO's and PL's.
- Requires a BS and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Requires a minimum IAM Level I or IAT Level II certification as described in DoD8570.01 M
- Must have an active DOD Secret Security Clearance and the ability to receive and maintain TS/SCI Security Clearance as needed.
- Experience with eMASS Account Access
- MS Project Utilization
- Proven experience with physical/technical security in a lab environment
- Experience supporting Cybersecurity programs including Cybersecurity architecture, requirements, objectives and policies, Cybersecurity personnel, and Cybersecurity processes and procedures.
- Experience maintaining and reporting lab assessment and authorization status/issues in accordance with DoD Component guidance to the ISSM.