The Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) Analyst will serve on a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks. The DNI Analyst will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community and apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
This work will be performed at a customer site near Fort Meade, Maryland
- Language Analysis. (Mandarin and / or Cantonese)
- Perform DNI analysis for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination.
- Perform technical metadata and content analysis of threat adversary automated information systems.
- Perform Network Analysis to develop data sources.
- Utilize linguist skills to characterize, analyze and reconstruct threat digital networks.
- Utilize target development databases, analyze social and telecommunications networks and exploit high priority targets.
- Perform sustained target analysis through the use of DNI/DNR analytic techniques.
- Provide synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via the appropriate reporting vehicles.
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
- Develop and refine the daily operations of a growing DoD customer.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent formal military training and 4+ years of related experience.
- Work experience must include 4+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- 2 + years Serialized SIGINT reporting experience required.
- Experience as a Mandarin or Cantonese Language Analyst.
- Work experience with any of the following Tools/Databases: INTELINK, DISHFIRE, MARINA, PINWALE, UTT, TUNINGFORK, ASSOCIATION, BlackPearl, AGILITY, Analyst Notebook, TKB, ANCHORY, or MAUI.
- Ability to perform technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets.
- Analysis experience with DNI/DNR.
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
External Referral Eligible