Leidos Defense & Intelligence Group is currently seeking expertise to transform and build an end-to-end national-level security environment using DevOps to integrate, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and operate, multiple systems on traditional and cloud platforms in Reston and Tysons, VA. This role ensures Enterprise IT Services are available according to established metrics and Service Level Agreements (SLA). This role is responsible for monitoring and analyzing the performance of network, server, and storage IT components. This role includes monitoring, auditing, responsiveness, stress evaluation, capacity analysis, and reporting. This role monitors technology improvements, recommends upgrades, and evaluates alternatives across on-premises and cloud IT infrastructures, both virtual and physical. This role ensures continuity of operations including disaster recovery. Duties include examining performance problems and identifying appropriate corrective action. This role analyzes trends and recurring performance problems and initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Bachelors Degree and 8 years prior relevant work experience. Additional years of work experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- Experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to problems
- Experience contributing to deliverables and meeting performance metrics.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance is required