The Multi-Source Support Specialist, Senior (MSSS) will serve as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst to support Digital Network Intelligence/Global Network Analysis (DNI/GNA). The MSSS will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
This work will be performed at a customer site near Fort Meade, Maryland
- Provide All-Source Intelligence Analysis using HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or OSINT to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities, determine malicious behavior, and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture.
- Identify, retrieve, fuse, and supply network and all-source threat and vulnerability data from current systems, data stores, and local files for the purposes of creating and disseminating all-source analysis and reporting, enhancing situations awareness in support of mission objectives, priorities or exigent operational needs.
- Provide technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets.
- Perform extensive post-mission multi-INT analysis, produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 12 years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience.
- Experienced with GRAPEVINE / CPE
- Strong writing skills
- Familiarity with sensitive reporting
- Cyber knowledge
- Work experience to include Intelligence Analysis experience specifically within the DoD/IC.
- Experience with Multi-Intelligence (which includes a expert understanding of the SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Open-Source, and Geospatial intelligence) experience within the DoD/IC.
- Experience with any of the following tools: Analyst Notebook, DISHFIRE, PINWALE, GAEL-Lite, ANCHORY/MAUI, PATHFINDER, INTELINK, MARTES, Skywriter, or CPE.
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Familiarity with transmission schemes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self-motivated, creative, organized, willing to work as a member of a team, and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
External Referral Eligible