The Project Manager will be part of the NOAA Cyber Security Center and Department of Commerce ESOC team . This position requires candidate to be US Citizen. Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance, specifically DoD/Top Secret Clearance or TS/SCI (Interim Secret acceptable).
The selected candidate manage the Development and Engineering task orders, facilitate the development/delivery of multiple small proposals and identifying priorities/initiatives and capturing meeting minutes, and other tasks as assigned.
Successful candidate will lead updates to SOPs, best practices, internal processes. Support key customer briefings and generally assisting the SOC leadership (Government and contractor in execution and strategy). Facilitate change management meetings. Ensure high quality of all contractual deliverables inject project management support to each stage of the engineering lifecycle.
• Knowledge of the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) with direct experience supporting all phases.
• Developing project documentation including proposals, schedules, transition plans.
• Excellent soft skills: Strong attention to details, works well with direction, able to work to tight deadlines, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance, specifically DoD/Top Secret Clearance or TS/SCI (Interim Secret acceptable).
• Background in Systems engineering, Computer science or other engineering
• Technical leadership experience associated with IT projects
• Experience with project management tools, creating project plans, writing proposals, and supporting the acquisition process
• Experience in Security Operations Center (SOC)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.