This role designs, develops, and maintains software applications using a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. This role uses best practices and patterns to perform design, development, automated testing, and automated deployment of software modules via DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). Duties also include software requirements analysis, risk identification, risk mitigation, and collaboration across Agile teams. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired.
• Participate in software programming initiatives to support innovation and enhancement
• Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods
• Oversee the development of documentation.
• Coordinate closely with customers, Scrum Masters, and cross-functional areas to communicate project statuses and initiatives.
• Analyze data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or modifications to existing systems.
• Manage the software development lifecycle.
• Use of industry leading tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Unix bash scripting
• Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments
• Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness.
• Develop and execute project plans. Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
• Apply best practices and standard operating procedures
• Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers.
Candidate must have Masters with 15-20 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13-16 years of prior relevant experience.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.