The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Budget Analyst in Bethesda, MD.
The purpose of this contract is to acquire professional budget and financial management services to support a series of detailed budget reviews of the organizations within the Office of the Director, NIH. The OD will be conducting a detailed review of each organization's budget and FTE resources to ensure funding meets established accountability and transparency objectives of the Office of the Director.
The Office of the Director requires expert budget and financial management services to assist with performing detailed budget reviews for multiple organizations to include researching budget data, documenting feedback and findings, conducting funding analyses and preparing formalized detailed reports of findings for each affected organization for review by NIH leadership.
TASKS/SERVICES include but are not limited to:
- Assist with budget reviews to include participation in discussions with administrative and program staff to obtain and clarify information.
- Gather budget information and perform analysis.
- Verify accuracy of data; identify errors and perform corrections.
- Review budget and financial report data.
- Review and analyze expenditures and organizational spending plans to develop obtain information for inclusion in templates and findings.
- Work with OD budget staff to develop and prepare documentation of cost requirements.
- Prepare summary analyses and spending projections for current and future year budgets.
- Prepare summary reports and presentation data by organization for review by NIH leadership staff.
Bachelor's Degree and:
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), spreadsheet development and management.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.