If you are a Front-End Developer interested in working in a rewarding environment with a growing team, we would like to meet with you! Located at our state-of-the-art facility in Morgantown, WV, you will join a dynamic team that is singularly focused on providing world class solutions to our customers in an exciting, collaborative, and inclusive environment. We look to hire driven and talented individuals, so relocation assistance is available. For consideration, you must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a DoD security clearance.
As a key part of the team, your responsibilities will include all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding, and automated testing within an Agile and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery model. You will be challenged and provided a tremendous opportunity for growth in a customer-facing, fast-paced, and fun environment.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, working within broadly defined parameters.
- Use Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Stash-Git/Subversion development operations, collaboration and source control tools.
- Support creation and updating of all relevant documentation and specifications for design, development and testing.
- Identify potential roadblocks and develop around them.
- Plan and estimate development tasks and work to improve performance metrics.
- Develop maintainable code that matches specification.
- Perform automated testing of code
- Work closely with other engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Build software solutions where the solution is not always well defined but always considers the customer first.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and less than 2 years of relevant experience. Spring/Summer grads encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with front-end technology trends with solid understanding/experience of popular front-end frameworks like ReactJS, Angular, etc.
- Familiar with front-end unit testing tools like Jasmine and Mocha.
- Familiar with frontend development environments and toolsets like Grunt/Gulp, Bower, Yeoman.
- Solid understanding of software development process fundamentals.
- Strong, self-motivated desire to learn new programming languages, tools, frameworks, and techniques.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- US Citizenship is required for this position.