We anticipate hiring over 300 employees to support this program. Join Leidos on the A6 Communications Technical Support Services (CTSS) IV program!
Leidos is looking for experienced energetic individuals who like a challenge to support our team on the AFCENT A6 Communications Technical Support Services (CTSS) IV program.
This program focuses on providing communications systems, acquisition, integration, installation, operations and maintenance support to U.S. Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT) operations.
Work on the contract will be performed at Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, S.C., and USAFCENT deployment locations throughout Southwest and Central Asia.
We will provide Communications Capabilities, including positions for:
• Administrative Assistants
• AOR-Wide Communications Engineer
• Cable Television (CATV) Technicians
• Circuit Actions Technicians
• Client Support Administrator
• Communication Planners
• Computer Based Training Specialist
• Computer System Analysts
• COMSEC Responsible Officer
• COMSEC/EKMS Custodian
• COMSEC/EKMS Manager
• Drafter/CAD Operator
• Electronics Technicians
• Emissions Security (EMSEC) Manager
• Engineering Technicians
• Frequency Manager
• Help Desk Operator
• Help Desk Technicians
• Information Assurance
• Information Technology/Network Engineer
• Infrastructure Drafter/CAD Operator
• Inside/Outside Cable Plant Technicians
• Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Technicians
• Logistic Analysts
• Microwave Technicians
• Network Managers
• Network System Administrators
• Personal Computer Support Technicians
• Project Planners
• Radio Frequency (RF) Engineers
• Satellite Technicians
• Squadron/AOR Supply Technicians
• Supply Technicians
• Switchboard Operators
• Tech Control Facility Technicians
• Telecommunication Engineers
• Telephone Technicians
• Video Teleconference Technicians
• Web/Knowledge Management Specialists
If interested in being a part of this exciting opportunity, apply to this posting and your background and qualifications will be reviewed against all of the available positions on the program.
All positions do require a minimum Secret security clearance!