Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group currently has an opening for an Information Security Administrator in San Diego, CA.
The Information Security Administrator will be responsible for all HBSS and ACAS operation, system administration, upkeep, maintenance, and reporting to ensure compliance:
Utilizing Security Technical Implementation Guides, the Admin would make sure the servers are in compliance with DOD standards. The Admin would be required to troubleshoot any findings and research, develop, test and implement a solution.
- Provide system administration and maintain operation of HBSS servers utilizing Security Technical Implementation Guides, the Admin would make sure the servers are in compliance with DOD standards.
- Required to troubleshoot any findings and research, develop, test and implement a solution.
- Implement HBSS migration/compliance strategy following industry standards while also creating and implementing internal strategy
- Administer ePO tree structure management create System Tree groups and populate the groups with systems. Ensure that new systems are added properly to the appropriate groups.
- Perform regular ACAS scans on all systems assigned and assist with mitigating any findings-must research, develop, and test in order to implement a patch or mitigation.
- Assist with security audits-to work with the DoD auditors as they go through each systems' findings, research, develop and test a patch, then provide proof of the mitigation.
- Communicates to government agencies regarding vulnerabilities in applications and operating systems. Performs periodic and on-demand system scans, audits and vulnerability assessments. Performs analysis and documents processes and procedures that are within the DOD's IA compliance guidelines. Serves as a technical and task leader to other security personnel. Maintains DOD and professional certifications as required by the position.
US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• BA degree Three (4) plus years of related technical experience in the IT field
• Certified with Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Host Based Security System (HBSS) administrator advanced level ePO (301) qualification
• Possess Comp TIA Security+ certification or an equivalent DoD 85770 IAT II baseline certification
• Specific experience and in-depth knowledge with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Server
• Hands on experience deploying and troubleshooting HBSS products (e.g. HIPS, VSE, and DLP)
• Knowledge and experience working with the McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention System, McAfee Data Loss Prevention Endpoint, and McAfee product policy tuning
• Knowledge and experience in working with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
• Knowledge and experience with Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS)
• Solid understanding of Microsoft operating system and networking