Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group currently has an anticipated opening for a Systems Engineer to support future projects supporting Military Health Systems. The position requires a public trust and is contingent upon program award.
The Systems Engineer will collect, organize, synthesize and analyze data, summarize findings, develop conclusions and make recommendations. The Systems Engineer will work in a highly collaborative environment with teammates, key stakeholders and the Government customer to ensure mission continuity and support the military hospital critical systems.
- Travel to military hospitals to support installs and hardware refreshes.
- Analysis of engineering, operational and organization
concepts, requirements, models, architectures, workflows and associated
- Resolution of engineering problems and issues
- Execution of special engineering projects to include
planning, oversight and status reporting
- Technical coordination and execution of tasks that may
support various engineering areas of responsibility such as configuration
management, change management, performance assessment, engineering analysis and system integration
- Extensive knowledge of HP Products, such as C7000, Blade systems, 3PAR.
- BS degree and 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 1 - 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Systems engineering experience spanning the entire engineering lifecycle from requirement analysis through to integration and verification
- Strong analytical skills and ability to recommend solutions to engineering problems and issues
- Ability to broker conflicting inputs from multiple organizations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel,
US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance
- Familiarity with AHLTA and CHCS applications
- IASAE I or higher level certification
- Understanding of hospital/clinic workflow