Looking to GROW within a company that you can help GROW, will Leidos has a couple of excellent opportunities for a Sourcer / Recruiter within our New Business Talent Acquisition team!
The successful candidate will partner with the new business proposal Recruiter, the Capture Team, and Line Leadership to develop and execute advanced staffing strategies; source and recruit professional level candidates for both funded and unfunded requisitions; and help manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process; while adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements. Telecommute optional.
The successful candidate's primary responsibilities will be:
- Provide recruiting support across multiple proposals and stakeholders, for both CONUS and OCONUS positions.
- Attract and recruit top talent, applying advanced sourcing best practices to support the to support the new business team
- Utilize candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain a candidate pipeline.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and the TA Team.
- Utilize sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
- Be proactive; actively engage with The TA team, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 plus years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing sourcing strategies.
- Experienced in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
- Success in applying recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and negotiating.
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Previous experience recruiting in the Cleared DOD market preferred.