No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
The Management Analyst will provide high level administrative assistance to the federal program manager and program staff contributing to the successful execution of long term multi-billion dollar nuclear deterrence programs.
• On behalf of the federal managers, operate as the primary point of contact for the program office for all interfacing organizations and functions.
• Communicate effectively to internal and external program participants in writing, on the phone, and in person to assist the Federal Program Manager to accomplish critical program related decisions.
• Establish programs, protocols, and tools for effective management of documents and records.
• Identify and prioritize actions to assist the federal program managers to be successful in achieving program goals.
• Coordinate program office management activities including federal managers' schedules and schedules, venues, and participants for monthly and quarterly program reviews. Process and securely handle controlled and classified correspondence and documents.
• Manage basic budgeting documents.
• Other duties as requested or identified as needed.
• Required Clearance: Active DOE L or Q and/or DOD S or TS clearance
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 5 years of demonstrated administrative management expertise.
• Desire and ability to learn program technical and management attributes that will ensure program success.
• Skills in independently resolving issues in a manner that promotes program goals.
• Demonstrated persistence in following-through on action items and open issues to full closure.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with particular emphasis on word processing, presentation and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and SharePoint).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing correspondence, briefings and program plans for senior and executive managers.
• Demonstrable capabilities to undertake the responsibilities listed in the description.