The NISC III Training Group is looking for a Project Analyst to support the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Office of Safety and Technical Training. The position serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Maintaining schedules and preparation of status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- May be asked to develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention.
- Problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Planning logistics for conference.
- Providing recommendations for business process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or a Master's degree and up to 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Microsoft Project.
- Must have excellent customer service skills necessary to interact with Senior and Executive level management, as well as foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and co-workers.
- Must be able to multi-task the tracking of project schedule development, project control, risk management practices/issues, and project documentation processing/archiving between multiple simultaneous projects.
- Must be able to work with, manage, and maintain information stored in a Knowledge Sharing Network (KSN)/SharePoint site(s).
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Experience with preparing briefing packages for Senior and Executive level management.
- Previous experience as a team member supporting operations or logistics to the FAA or other Federal Agencies.