The Defense group at Leidos has an immediate opportunity for a technically focused Project Manager proficient in Cloud programs and migrations to join a team responsible for transforming the application footprint of the Air Force from legacy data centers to commercial cloud environments in AWS and Azure. This is a remote opportunity
Leidos has supported the GCSS-AF team for more than a decade, and the contract is at the forefront of leading the charge in to the CCE (Common Computing Environment), utilizing multiple migration partners and multiple commercial clouds.The position will be responsible for managing concurrent application migration and refactoring efforts. The position will be responsible for collaborating closely with Leidos and subcontractor teams on the contract to develop the best approaches for deploying and maintaining applications in a cost-effective, repeatable, secure, scalable, and maintainable way.
Provide project management for application cloud migration projects.
- Ensure effective communication occurs between Stakeholders
- Attend Scrum of Scums and track blockers to resolution.
- Manage project risks and dependencies.
- Provide project oversight for subcontracted migrations (cost, schedule, technical).
- Coordinate project scope change requests and cost variance reports.
- Participate in project kickoffs and Operational Readiness Reviews.
- Requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with Agile project management tools (JIRA)
- Cost account management experience
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate across remote team members, management, and customers
- Demonstrated ability to guide peers, leaders, and decision makers on addressing complex issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have US citizenship and an ability to obtain DoD Secret security clearance (SSBI preferred)
- PMI PMP certified
- Active Secret or Interim Secret Security Clearance