The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Continuity Programs Analyst - Mid level to support the intelligence community (IC) in Reston, VA. Provide broad program support to IC-wide continuity program. Assist in all tasks related to maintaining and improving IC readiness and mission execution under all conditions to include plan development, review, evaluation, maintenance, and execution.
• Draft and maintain policies, plans, and procedures that describe how the IC executes continuity capabilities to meet specified requirements.
• Assist with reviews of IC continuity programs and capabilities to address interdependencies and assess compliance with applicable authorities.
• Assist with exercise execution and evaluation.
• Provide program management support to the IC Continuity Program.
• Develop an annual report on IC Continuity Capabilities that assesses IC continuity program policies, programs, capabilities, and implications. Provide these reports to Sponsor's staff.
• Maintain and update as necessary, an IC Continuity Operations Plan.
• Assist in the development of IC Continuity Program guidance on the execution of continuity planning requirements
• Review draft national and IC policies related to continuity, preparedness, mission assurance, resilience, risk management, and IT disaster recovery, to assess potential implications to IC continuity programs and articulate these implications to Sponsor staff.
• Maintain IC continuity committees, including membership lists, regular communications, meeting planning, and producing and archiving minutes of completed sessions.
Bachelors' degree with knowledge of federal continuity program roles, responsibilities, plans and procedures, policies and concepts as well as knowledge of IC elements and ODNI components missions and relationships. Five years of continuity planning experience in a government setting may be considered for above requirements.
8+ years of prior experience total.
FEMA Professional Continuity Practitioner (PCP) Level 1
Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) certification
SharePoint site management and maintenance experience
Database management skills
Automated alert notification system experience