The NISC III Training Group is looking for a BlackBoard Node Administrator to support the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Office of Safety and Technical Training. The position serves as the primary point of contact for the customer's use of BlackBoard Learn.
- Provides support and guidance for initial development and assists with the deployment of the organization's Blackboard courses.
- Reviews, approves and submits all Blackboard Learn administrator access requests for their Blackboard Learn Node/Domain.
- Assists with course Node/Domain definition/assignment.
- Participates in Blackboard User Acceptance Tests.
- Ensures all instructors, course builders, and other non-learner users are enrolled in courses where needed.
- Integrates Blackboard courses with other systems.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or a Master's degree and up to 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be proficient in BlackBoard Learn, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Microsoft Project.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and co-workers.
- Previous experience as a team member supporting operations or logistics to the FAA or other Federal Agencies