Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is seeking a Requirements Analyst for the DHMSM contract in Vienna, VA.
The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking candidates for the engineering team to support a number of positions to define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
Candidate will be responsible for performing analysis of MHS GENESIS requirements, including
- Needs assessment across the Military Health System Enterprise
- Transition of stakeholder requirements into system-level specifications
- Functional analysis and allocation of requirements to the system design, architecture
- Development of interface requirements for new capabilities
- Maintenance of the requirements and traceability baseline in the customer requirements management toolset
- Collaboration with project engineering, clinical, training, and testing representatives to ensure sufficient verification and validation.
The candidate will support the DHMSM requirements manager in technical management duties in support of the systems engineering and integration organization. Additional activities will include requirements analysis process refinement and maintenance, development, review, and submission of customer deliverables, and communication with internal and external program stakeholders.
- Bachelor's and 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills to interpret technical documents for clarification with other engineering team members
- Strong verbal and written communication to engage with interface engineers developing Interface Control Documents (ICDs)
- Experience in requirements traceability and verification for complex IT systems
- Experience with standard incident management systems such as Remedy
- Experience with Agile management and lifecycle management tools such as JIRA, VersionOne, JAZZ
- Ability to communicate effectively with key technical and management stakeholders
- Adaptability to quickly change direction on day to day tasks.
- US Citizenship required, ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust clearance
- Experience in large-scale COTS integration
- Familiarity with DoD Configuration Management and Systems Engineering methodologies