The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Eastern Sites Supervisory Technical Trainer. This supervisory position is for a Technical Trainer who currently supports the Leidos contract for the Cyber Center of Excellence, Regional Signal Training Sites (Data University). This position will continue to execute a Technical Training position, but will also take on 1st level supervisory responsibilities for a regional team of Leidos Technical Trainers at Ft Campbell, KY; Ft. Bragg, NC; and Ft. Stewart, GA.
This position will report to the Leidos Program Manager for Warfighter Readiness and will be responsible for managing a team of Leidos Technical Trainers, continuing to perform your current position as a Technical Trainer, and interfacing with the Program Management Team in Augusta, GA.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Military Occupation Specialty (MOS) code in lieu of Degree
- Four (4) years' prior experience with a minimum of Two (2) years as an instructor and curriculum developer.
- Current Technical Trainer supporting the Warfighter Readiness portfolio of programs
- Active DoD Secret security clearance required
- Mush have a minimum of two (2) CompTIA certifications (e.g. Security+, Network+, A+)
- Valid passport or ability to obtain a passport
- Obtain and maintain a Pearson Vue Certified Proctor certification
- Current Pearson Vue Certified Proctor certification.
- Current Technical Trainer at one of the CCoE Regional Signal Training Sites (Data Universities).
- Additional advanced certifications