Leidos Europe Ltd is seeking a Customer Service Desk Operator to work in the Customer Service Desk team within the Logistics Commodities Services Transformation (LCST) programme. Team Leidos is honoured to support the UK MOD's Logistic Commodities & Services Transformation (LCS[T]) programme, a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK's defence supply chain.
The Customer Service Desk is currently going through a significant change with a new system being introduced in May 2019 which will offer Customers a more dynamic and flexible approach to raising tickets with the Customer Service Desk and we are seeking driven, hardworking and dedicated individuals who would like to play a part in this exciting transformation.
This new and exciting role will consist of a team of 13 employees and the role will be of a very fast pace. Operators will provide support to Customers on Operations/Exercises across the UK and worldwide 24/7, 365 days a year. A full training package will be provided for all successful applicants.
Suitable candidates for this role will be able to:
- Communicate clearly and succinctly, in writing and verbally.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Prioritise workload in order to ensure that Operational needs are met.
- Establish themselves as a team player.
- Good IT skills.
- Previous experience of working within a call Centre environment would be preferred, however full training will be given.
- You must be eligible for a baseline Security Clearance.