The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Mid-level Software Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
The successful candidate will help support rapid prototyping, analytic and tradecraft development and simulation for vetting of analytic needs, research and theory. The primary focus will be on prototype development efforts of the Mission Discovery Environment (MDE). This team supports request for efforts to modernize mission development and process workflows. The individual may also work directly with customers to migrate successful prototypes and designs to corporate initiatives through proper channels.
Bachelor's Degree and 8-12 years of experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- At least 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- Proficient in development of prototypes in a variety of programming and scripting languages, for example Python, Angular, Node.js, Java, shell scripting, ORM usage/construction
- Experience with Linux and basic server administrative tasks
- Experience using Git for software development
- Understanding and experience with administering database (MariaDB, MySQL, Postgres), web (NGINX, Apache, Tomcat), and web application servers (Node.js)
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (such as Ansible)