The Windows Administrator performs Systems Administration tasks on mobile tablets that support dissemination of digital information across the customer community. This individual will work on a team to ensure digital data is updated frequently. Additionally, this individual will be the primary contact for any hardware issues related to mobile tablet devices.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, administration, support and maintenance of systems, including associated vendor or FOSS database products
- Updating to new systems, as well as support on current systems by tuning performance, allocating storage space, and implementing critical system patches
- Operate and maintain systems, including refresh data on systems as needed to support data dissemination
- Knowledge of infrastructure to includes on-premises and cloud resources in order to do work and provide recommendations
- Work with cross-discipline teams to develop, operate, and maintain systems
- Ensure all processes follow policy, recommend solutions to risks, apply in-depth technical knowledge to communicate requirements and recommendations to resolve issues to customer and program senior leadership,
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), also known as Configuration Manager
- Hands-on experience managing Windows Group Policy
- Experience managing McAfee and other endpoint security solutions
- Experience with Mobile Device Management Solutions, such as Citrix, Airwatch, Centrify, Computer Associates, and other vendors
- Experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to problems.
- Experience contributing to deliverables and meeting performance metrics.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.