The ACC-ISR contract provides subject matter expertise and threat mitigation support for ACC and subordinate organizations by providing ISR expertise, services, and support to identify and analyze emerging threats and provide potential capabilities the U.S. military can utilize to combat these threats. These threat mitigation activities include training and operational support, intelligence oversight activities, intelligence analysis and targeting, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED), strategy development, exercise and test support, and other ISR OT&E and operational responsibilities at both steady state and contingency locations worldwide.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
- Accountable for all aspects of the mission execution and manages all operational activities in support of meeting customer requirements
- Responsible for 363 ISRW management operations and resourcing of all requirements, including staffing, GFE accountability, and tasking responses
- Responsible for meeting all technical, contractual requirements associated with the execution of the mission in support for the 363 ISRW
- Ensures management processes and facilitates meeting performance requirements
- Primary Point-of-Contact for execution and ensuring that the mission runs within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- Bachelor's degree and 15 years of relevant experience
- 5 or more years of management experience in the DOD and/or intelligence community
- 3 or more years of recent (within the last year) management/leadership experience within the 363 ISRW
- Knowledge of the 363 ISRW mission, organization, and subordinate units.