At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. Our Defense business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and the cybersecurity for federal agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs.
Leidos is seeking an Enterprise Applications Engineer - Trusted virtualized Desktop Technologies to provide Applications Engineering support for a trusted virtualized Desktop cloud-based IaaS/PaaS data center.
- Develops cross domain and cyber security solutions that enable government users to share and access information securely across multiple classified networks.
- Must have a broad understanding of evolving technical trends, be able to recommend activities to position us to take advantage of those trends, and be creative in applying trends to meet our customers' mission requirements.
- Provides the development, shapes and delivers technical solutions.
- Solutions must be focused to improve program performance, provide thought leadership.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of bi-directional and automated data transfers between multiple domains.
- Support security protocols; related technologies to include, but not limited to the following: security protocols; interoperability capability to label, segregate, protect, and exchange data between systems; and trusted gateways for built-in manual review and automatic validations, such as virus scanning, file type verification and other secure applications being offered to the user community within multi-level security environments.
- Vulnerability and Security Assessments, Physical and Information Security Assessments, Software Vulnerability Testing, Penetration Testing Certification and Accreditation, and Compliance and Security Audits.
- Enterprise Information Assurance (IA) Solutions and Services: Cross-Domain Information Sharing, Perimeter Defense, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Security Architectural Engineering and Systems Integration, and IA Training.
- Monitoring and Traffic Analysis: Secure Voice/Video/Data Communications, Endpoint and Network Monitoring, Information Protection, Insider Threat Protection, and Real-Time Network Traffic Intelligence.
- Information Services: Cryptographic Solutions, Vulnerability Exploitation, Computer Network Defense (CND), Computer Network Operations (CNO), and Open Source Exploitation.
- Information Operations (IO): Dynamic Defense, Reverse Engineering, IO Tools and Exploits, Tradecraft, Forensics and Incident Response.
- Desire to work in a high business tempo environment that spans many LAN/WAN technology disciplines.
- Applies proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Designs, implements and monitors high availability/clustering and disaster recovery environment.
- Supports establishment of plans and templates in line with the overall technical architecture format and program infrastructure platform.
- Writes technical documentation to design, test, implement, train, and transition solutions to operational support.
- Interacts with customers to analyze, validate, specify, verify, document and manage the requirements.
- Plans, manages time according to schedules, and provide timely status updates 7. Has deployed CM and versioning tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity Engineering or a related STEM technical discipline plus 8-10 years of experience or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
Prior DoD Civilian or Military service desired