The NISC III Training Group (NTG) within the Leidos Civil group is looking for an eLearning Developer to support Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) customer. You will support the organization in the review, evaluation, design/redesign, development, restructuring and/or repackaging of eLearning and mLearning training solutions.
Specific duties for the position include:
- Development of multimedia training applications for synchronous and asynchronous delivery for a distributed learning environment.
- Interface with instructional systems designers, course mentors, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders, on the customer side and internally, and perform the actual detailed development of courseware as well as Product testing, review and maintenance.
- BS degree and 5 - 10 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3 - 7 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices and in-depth understanding of eLearning technology issues.
- Expertise in designing and maintaining eLearning courseware in rapid development suites such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, and Lectora Inspire.
- Familiarity with a range of educational technologies and their application in supporting synchronous, asynchronous, and self-service teaching and learning.
- Experience with SCORM and Section 508 requirements, and technical specifications for Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.