Provide Program Management for a DoD contract, overseeing a global team of more than 50 people on a five year contract. Location, Sierra Vista, AZ.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of cost, schedule, and performance of contract.
- Coordinate and manage the various operational aspects of the program and perform tasks such as workload planning, budgeting, scheduling, stakeholder communications, monitoring work progress, recruiting and training staff, performance evaluation, and solving conflicts.
- Create stakeholder management, communications, and staffing strategies working closely with leidos and subcontractor personnel and functional teams.
- Effectively manage customer expectations and engineering activities by communicating effectively with both groups.
- Lead the transition of various software engineering activities from development to sustainment across the DoD enterprise.
- Responsible for identifying and executing organic growth opportunities on program
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/combined education, with a minimum of 15+ years or more of professional experience; or 13+ years with a related Masters, or 11 years with a related PhD degree. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must have a min of 3 years of Project/Program Management experience.
- Must hold active TS/SCI clearance prior to start on the program.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and leadership abilities
- Specialized experience to include IT Service Management implementation, business or IT process ownership, demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction for Network-wide Problem Management, Network Operations, Administration & Maintenance, and Network Assurance.
- Solid experience in employment of ITIL processes to manage and execute large, global services support for IT environments with globally deployed workforces.
- Experience with one or more: alarm surveillance, fault management/isolation/correction, root cause analysis, trend analysis, configuration management, performance management, LAN/WAN maintenance or performance management; service level agreement support.