Job Description: Leidos is looking for a Cyber Watch Operations Analyst to join our ACE-IT Team. Location Vicksburg, MS or Hillsboro, OR (other USACE District locations may be ok) Shift Work Required
The successful candidate will possess experience in Incident Response and Forensics to perform Incident Handling duties as part of CIRT for the US Army Corps of Engineers Program.
• Perform post-breach impact/loss assessments
• Investigate/resolve ethics and/or security-related incidents
• Isolate/eradicate compromised systems EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires Bachelors Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math and 4 to 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience. Must have a Secret Clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI
• Solid technical experience in the information security field
• 2-3 years of incident response experience Certifications and skills:
• GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
• Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems, PCAP
• Ability to understand IDPS alerts and reports
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.