The Leidos Civil NISC III program has an opening for a WebOPSS/OPSS Application Analyst to provide Tier 3 Support for the FAA's WebOPSS/OPSS Application Suite as well as OAPS, eAIM and DCS application services.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Represent WebOPSS, OAPS, eAIM and DCS on behalf of the FAA, to aviation industry.
- Troubleshoot connectivity and access issues and provide support to users with varying desktop platforms and browsers connecting to internet-based WebOPSS, OAPS, eAIM and DCS.
- Contribute to the requirements gathering and analysis process to provide vision, guidance and direction to the project.
- Conduct acceptance testing of new releases of the application, service packs/hot fixes, database modifications and FAA Standard Client updates/releases.
- Conduct testing of all application/database changes/hot fixes before they are introduced into the production environment.
- Conduct monthly security patch testing.
- Provide FAA IT and Business Team Management with status of projects, problems or other outstanding project-related issues.
- Create and maintain all External Active Directory accounts (EXC) for WebOPSS and OAPS and coordinate all External account requests with the appropriate FAA Office/Personnel.
- Create and maintain ALL user (FAA and Industry) accounts within WebOPSS, OAPS and eAIM.
- Create and maintain ALL digital signature certificates utilized within WebOPSS and OAPS by FAA and Industry personnel.
- Respond to application-specific questions from FAA Inspectors and Industry users.
- Responsible for uploading regulatory content in a timely manner to ensure no lapse in regulatory compliance for air operators and agencies. Works closely with ARM staff to ensure Exemptions are received, accurate, and uploaded expeditiously.
- Develop documentation as required on new capabilities, problems or task specific initiatives.
- Train National Help Desk staff on the WebOPSS, OAPS and eAIM application suite, as necessary.
Required skills Candidate must demonstrate:
- Knowledge of respective organizational practices, procedures, policies and methodologies pertaining to the management and administration of FAA/AVS operating environment, systems and applications
- Knowledge in web-based applications, MS-SQL, Client/Server environments.
- Knowledge of WebOPSS content and other related FAA regulations, policy, and guidance to assist FAA and aviation industry users on answers to content-related questions.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
A Bachelors degree and 4+ years of experience are required although additional years of relevant experience can be considered in lieu of Bachelors degree.
Security Clearance Public Trust