Leidos is seeking a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to support the Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation within the Defense Group headquartered in Reston, VA.
In this role, the Talent Acquisition Recruiter will partner with Line, Program, and BD Leadership to develop and execute advanced staffing strategies; source and recruit professional level candidates; manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process; and adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements. Telecommuting is a possible option.
• Consult with internal customers on market trends, competitive intelligence, and prepare the business for current and future market dynamics related to the acquisition of talent.
• Provide recruiting support across multiple programs and stakeholders, CONUS and OCONUS.
• Serve as a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting talent, applying advanced sourcing best practices, translating recruiting concept to practical application to support the business, and demonstrating the ability to flex from strategic to tactical in support of the business.
• Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff.
• Utilize sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
• Be proactive; actively engage with recruiters, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
• Utilize candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain candidates.
• Bachelor's Degree and 4 - 8 years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
• 4+ year track record of standing up staffing solutions for new and existing markets and future business activities.
• Demonstrated success in developing and executing sourcing strategies.
• Extensive experience and subject matter expertise in how to differentiate recruitment solutions for funded programs versus bid/proposals.
• Experienced in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
• Success in applying advanced recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, and onboarding.
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
• Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
• Advanced understanding of OFCCP regulations and FLSA compliance.
• Proven track record of providing recruiting support to multi-site operations and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically-dispersed staff at all levels.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Previous experience recruiting in the INTEL/DOD market.