Job Requisition:Assistant Product Support Analyst
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division (QRCAISR) of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has a need for an Assistant Product Support Analyst. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Assistant Product Support Analyst is responsible for developing reports/CDRL’s and analyzing performance based logistics metrics under direct supervision of the Products Support Analyst. Key metrics and reports must be actionable to improve reliability, supportability, availability, and sustainment engineering for the PSS-T Program.
The following programs/reports are key examples:
- Sustainment Engineering (FMECA, FRACAS reporting/analysis plan)
- Availability Metrics, Operational Availability (Ao), MTBF, MTBOMF, MICAP, stock availability.
- Reliability Metrics: MTBF, MTTR, MDT, Logistics Response Time, Turn-around time.
- Work with Tobyhanna Army Depot and Technical SME’s to update Provisioning Technical Data (PTD) in PowerLog J and report through LMP as the result of an ECP or realized shortcoming on current provisioning data.
- Assist with updating Technical Data Packages as a result of updated PTD.
- Analyze repair data for trends / root cause analysis, and work with technical SME’s to refine preventive maintenance as determined necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining health of DMSMS strategy and developing health analysis report.
- Assist with developing slides for Product Support Management IPT, head PSM IPT when Program Manager is unavailable.
Other duties may include:
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma and a minimum of three (3) years of warehouse or logistics experience
- Skilled with Supply Chain Management
- Familiar with Army transportation and transfer documentation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Associates degree
- Four (4) or more years of Logistics Experience
- Army logistics experience, familiar with policy and resources used by Army logistics.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency with asset management and maintenance tracking database software.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.