The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division (QRCAISR) of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has a need for an Assistant Product Support Analyst. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems - Tethered (PSS-T) program. This position is contingent on award of PSS-T contract to Leidos.
The Assistant Product Support Analyst is responsible for developing reports/CDRL's and analyzing performance based logistics metrics under direct supervision of the Products Support Analyst. Key metrics and reports must be actionable to improve reliability, supportability, availability, and sustainment engineering for the PSS-T Program.
The following programs/reports are key examples:
- Sustainment Engineering (FMECA, FRACAS reporting/analysis plan)
- Availability Metrics, Operational Availability (Ao), MTBF, MTBOMF, MICAP, stock availability.
- Reliability Metrics: MTBF, MTTR, MDT, Logistics Response Time, Turn-around time.
- Work with Tobyhanna Army Depot and Technical SME's to update Provisioning Technical Data (PTD) in PowerLog J and report through LMP as the result of an ECP or realized shortcoming on current provisioning data.
- Assist with updating Technical Data Packages as a result of updated PTD.
- Analyze repair data for trends / root cause analysis, and work with technical SME's to refine preventive maintenance as determined necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining health of DMSMS strategy and developing health analysis report.
- Assist with developing slides for Product Support Management IPT, head PSM IPT when Program Manager is unavailable.
Other duties may include:
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma and a minimum of three (3) years of warehouse or logistics experience
- Skilled with Supply Chain Management
- Familiar with Army transportation and transfer documentation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Associates degree
- Four (4) or more years of Logistics Experience
- Army logistics experience, familiar with policy and resources used by Army logistics.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency with asset management and maintenance tracking database software.