The Program Manager will lead the migration of existing on-premises ITSM solution to ServiceNow for an enterprise. The successful candidate will lead the design and implementation of various modules associated with ServiceNow across a midsized organization. Will be able to adapt to client needs, and be able to build a ServiceNow technical roadmap, that delivers initial core capabilities and expand as time progresses.
Will collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements from external stakeholders, while working with the team to implement ServiceNow. Will manage resources, budget, schedule, customer engagement, and ensure high end-user satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Requires a Bachelors Degree and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- 5 years of experience in a project management role
- PMP certified
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification
- Manage budgets, schedule, and resources
- Experience managing enterprise migration to ServiceNow from legacy on-premises solution.
- Provide subject matter expertise for ServiceNow for the enterprise.
- Lead and facilitate requirements discussions with internal and external stakeholders and third-party contributors.
- Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training
- Experience creating and implementing plans per project goals and objectives
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience with other ITSM platforms, including Remedy
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
- AWS Associate Level Certification