The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division (QRCAISR) of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has a contingent need for a Product Support Analyst. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems - Tethered (PSS-T) program. This position is contingent on award of PSS-T contract to Leidos.
The Product Support Analyst is responsible for leading the efforts to develop reports/CDRL's and analyze performance based logistics metrics such as supportability, availability, and sustainment engineering deliverables for the PSS-T Program which include maintaining the health of the following programs/reports:
- Sustainment Engineering (FMECA, FRACAS reporting/analysis plan)
- Availability Metrics, Operational Availability (Ao), MTBF, MTBOMF, MICAP, stock availability.
- Reliability Metrics: MTBF, MTTR, MDT, Logistics Response Time, Turn-around time.
- Work with Tobyhanna Army Depot and Technical SME's to update Provisioning Technical Data (PTD) in PowerLog J and report through LMP as the result of an ECP or realized shortcoming on current provisioning data.
- Assist with updating Technical Data Packages as a result of updated PTD.
- Analyze repair data for trends / root cause analysis, and work with technical SME's to refine preventive maintenance as determined necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining health of DMSMS strategy and developing health analysis report.
- Provide slides for Product Support Management IPT, head PSM IPT when Program Manager is unavailable.
Other duties may include:
- Task Data Analysts and monitor efforts to complete reports required by CDRL or other reports as requested by the government.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of eight (8) years of management experience with Logistics or Product Support Management, or Master's degree and six (6) years of experience.
- Excellent leadership skills to organize small team in developing reports and assisting government in determining appropriate response to report data.
- Strong understanding of performance based logistics metrics, reliability, availability, supportability analysis and reporting, provisioning, and sustainment engineering reports.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience with use of PowerLog J for Provisioning Technical Data entry and Reports development
- Experienced with supportability analysis (MTA, FTA, LORA) and use of COMPASS
- Experienced with use of Windchill Configuration Management database and RepairData module
- Management Experience