The ESA IV program is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
- Propose and implement system enhancements to provide additional functionality and address new infrastructure and security requirements.
- Diagnose and resolve system and infrastructure problems quickly.
- Enforce best practices for software and infrastructure systems, communicate these to development organization, and monitor and enforce compliance.
- Maintain architecture processes and documentation as defined by Client and Leidos management.
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and able to explore alternatives
- Develop solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business results.
- Develop new technical solutions, products, and/or standards in support of functions strategy and operations. Technical solutions such as but not limited to AD Cloud Services, O365 PST migrations to the Cloud, Infrastructure refresh initiatives, and data migrations.
- Lead and manage technical staff that has significant impact on project results/outputs
- Communicate with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project.
- Manage defect and technical debt backlogs to prioritize work
- Assist with debugging systemic issues.
- Provide concise direction to correct system problems
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years prior relevant experience or Master's degree and 10+ years prior relevant experience. Years of experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Proven experience preparing and presenting technical documentation to various audiences.
- Hands-on experience in maintaining and supporting large enterprise systems in a production environment such as Splunk, VMware, Storage, Networking and other system monitoring tools.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments or projects in parallel, balancing time and schedule based on the business priorities of the organization