The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an English Language Instructor at Ft. Bliss, TX.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide intensive ESL/ESOL instruction to native and heritage foreign language speakers and training in grammar and reading to English language speakers to improve comprehension and writing skills of all assigned linguists.
- Provide linguist instruction to support linguist readiness and mission productivity, effectiveness when speaking, reading, and writing in the English language.
- Utilize of a variety of media and training methods in the classroom, including satellite broadcasts, interactive video, computer assisted learning, language labs, mentoring programs, and live environment training opportunities.
- Provide input data and maintain database for students to facilitate local and strategic level reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Bachelor's degree with additional TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) or TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certificate
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an ELS instructor
- Currently possesses a NAC