This role provides audit support to determine enterprise compliance with all current policies and oversight requirements. This role provides support for data handling obligations under numerous policy and legal authorities, such as Attorney General Guidelines, partner agency information sharing agreements, and security protocols, and assisting maintaining compliance with such requirements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Designing, testing, and implementing data oversight and auditing solutions for datasets within IT systems.
- Developing and implementing automated compliance oversight processes for the organization's use of and access to new datasets and/or emerging technologies.
- Conducting technical investigations and audits of IT systems and/or application logs related to data-handling compliance incidents (e.g., late deletions and unauthorized or inappropriate data access) to provide facts regarding access to the data and other issues during the period of non-compliance, and providing investigation results to the appropriate personnel in a usable and easily understood format. Providing input to periodic interagency reports, reviewing reports for accuracy regarding access to and use of data, and reviewing/reporting on compliance incidents.
- Assisting in the development of a plan for innovating data-handling compliance including facilitating discussions between the relevant customer stakeholder groups.
- Formulating methods, documents, and procedures to guide appropriate use of data.
- Updating existing data-handling compliance training courses and materials, developing new materials to reflect changes to data-handling requirements, providing refresher training to the workforce on the data-handling requirements, and implementing required training.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and supporting enterprise-centric policy and legal authority concerns
- Demonstrated experience conducting and extracting information from IT system audits
- Experience developing recommendations in conjunction with the established guidelines
- Experienced with coordinating with government management.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Candidate must have BA with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years or prior relevant experience.