This role provides audit support to determine enterprise compliance with all current policies and oversight requirements. This role provides support to enterprise access and account fulfillment request by ensuing necessary requirements are meet for establishing and maintaining access to select applications, repositories and associated datasets; in keeping with the criteria under numerous policy and legal authorities, such as Attorney General Guidelines, partner agency information sharing agreements, and security protocols.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Tracking and approving dataset user access requests in accordance with the SOPs and policies, and providing recommendations for streamlining and updating access procedures.
- Tracking and administering the compliance-related training.
- Developing and implementing an engagement and communications strategy related to the customer's compliance requirements.
- Assisting in the development of a plan for innovating data-handling compliance including facilitating discussions between the relevant customer stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and supporting enterprise-centric policy and legal authority concerns
- Demonstrated experience coordinating audits and developing reports on findings
- Experience developing recommendations in conjunction with the established guidelines
- Experienced with coordinating with government management.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph