The NISC III Training Group (NTG) within the Leidos Civil group is looking for an experienced professional Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) of eLearning and instructor-led training products and services. You will support the organization in the review, evaluation, design/redesign, development, restructuring and/or repackaging of training solutions.
- Providing consultation and recommendations to customers on innovative training solutions, as well as on effective and relevant curriculum development and delivery.
- Creating asynchronous and synchronous instruction designed for a distributed learning environment.
- Working with instructors, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), instructional technologists, and multimedia developers to analyze, design, develop, and evaluate distributed learning solutions.
- Creating storyboards, scripts, scenario-based instruction, and other advanced learning strategies to meet the needs of the learners.
- Performing the actual detailed development of course materials or courseware, as well as product testing, and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with up to 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and excellence in writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting of customer-ready materials.
- Previous experience collecting, compiling, analyzing and synthesizing learner/customer feedback, test data, and program evaluations to determine workforce performance needs, curriculum design/development and learning solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate an application of cognitive science and human factors engineering that apply.
- Experience defining and developing SCORM- and 508-compliant products.
- Experience with multi-media design architecture including Interactivity Levels 2 and 3.
- Previous experience supporting FAA or other Federal Government agencies.
- Ability to teach and mentor others. Ability to manage knowledge sharing environments.
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills.