Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a Technical Program Manager supporting the Near Real Time Identity Operations (NRTIO) which is a US Government program responsible to provide near real-time identity information to U.S. conventional forces to enhance force protection, stem the flow of foreign fighters, and counter the threat from IEDs. Further, this program will enable increased partnership capacity by sharing collected biometric data with partner nations and other coalition forces to establish the identity of adversaries transiting the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR) to include hazardous duty locations such as Afghanistan.
The successful candidate will lead this highly visible Identity Operations program providing operations, maintenance, software engineering services, and hardware procurement services, and associated support for all devices associated with the NRTIO system.
Candidates Primary Responsibilities will be:
Oversee a team of engineers, technicians and subcontractors in the development, sustainment and deployment of the NRTIO system.
Manage cost, schedule, risk, reporting and performance for a diverse set of tasks being performed by staff from multiple technical and non-technical disciplines in both CONUS and OCONUS locations.
Serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), the Product Lead (PL) NRTIO, and Leidos senior management.
Support business development and capture activities as required
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in software engineering/development, computer science, information technology, business, or other discipline, and 10 plus years of progressive IT experience
- Candidate must have direct project and program management experience in delivery and sustainment of information systems or computer network support services.
- Shall have demonstrated capabilities to analyze highly complex schedule, biometrics development, datacenter operations, cybersecurity, personnel and equipment deployment, sustainment and network issues, recommend plans of action for development staff and manage teams supporting resolution of these issues.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, experience with financial and program reporting, team-building experience. Experience managing personnel in OCONUS and Hazardous duty environments.
- Candidate must possess an active DOD Secret level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain a Top Secret level clearance.
- 7+ years of leading teams
- Strong analytical, documentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong experience in the following disciplines:
- Product Management
- User Design Experience
- Experience with Biometrics Programs
- Experience with deployment of personnel to high risk AOR
- Experience with PM DoD Biometrics
- PMP Certification