The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an End Point Compliance Analyst supporting the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract at Ft. Meade, MD.
The End Point Compliance Analyst shall understand the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation; and will have specialized knowledge in computer network theory and understand IT standards, including the OSI model, and the methods of exploiting those standards.
The candidate will support GSMO Task Order 30
- Communicate (written and oral) with CC/S/A/FAs concerning endpoint compliance status including their current status, POA&M, technical requirements for their systems, policy and program details and changes.
- Utilize E-Policy Orchestrator and any follow-on systems to properly upload information, generate reports, and review compliance tracking.
- Provide compliance information, as directed, to the various JFHQ-DODIN directorates to support operations.
- Compile compliance reports and briefings associated with affected and non-affected DoD assets to produce weekly, monthly, and annual reports/matrix/metrics including, but not limited to monthly POA&M/Waiver audits.
- Develop and provide technical review of waiver requests and make recommendations to JFHQ-DODIN leadership.
- Provide JFHQ-DODIN leadership information on compliance. Develop, staff, and maintain accurate JFHQ-DODIN orders including but not limited to WARNORDs, OPORDs, TASKORDs, and FRAGOs.
- Be knowledgeable of current and planned endpoint technologies and perform duties related to the Endpoint Program, HBSS, Continuous Monitoring and other automated technologies.
- Maintain endpoint program, policy, and direct their implementation.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- Previous tools experience working with ArcSight, Splunk, PCAP, JIMS or equivalent toolsets.
- Technical understanding in some of the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basic understanding of malware (malware communication installation, or malware types), or intermediate knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, or open source information collection)
- Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting units.
- Have working knowledge of threat and vulnerability analysis, routing protocols, routing, intrusion detection systems, intrusion protection systems, Domain Name Service, or network traffic analysis.
- Critical/logical thinking skills
- Experience working with the Intelligence Community and priority intelligence requirements
- Advanced communications and presentations skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language
- DoD 8570 Requirements IAM Level III
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified
External Referral Eligible