Job Requisition:NISSC II Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station Site Lead
Leidos is seeking a Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS) Site Lead for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex (NCMC) – Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract II (NISSC II).
NISSC II provides for Operations, Maintenance, and Sustainment (OM&S) of the baseline NISSC II covered systems. The NISSC II covered systems provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in operational work centers at Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS), Peterson AFB (PAFB), Offutt AFB (OAFB), Vandenberg AFB (VAFB), and other military sites, world-wide.
The Site Lead is responsible for day-to-day operations for 8-12 Help Desk and Depot Sustainment personnel including site administration, maintenance operations, IT operations, logistics operations, and security. The Site Lead will report to the remote Help Desk Manager and will communicate all issues effecting the operation of the site and will assist in preparing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to both Leidos management teams and US Government partners.
- Implementing a 24x7x365 Help Desk operation at the CMAFS site
- Understanding and managing automated call management, client call tracking and resolution, customer interfaces, service levels agreements, and reporting
- Maintaining and following detailed procedures to assure that SLA terms are met
- Implementing a Depot Sustainment operation at the CMAFS site
- Manage a team to resolve Emergency / Urgent Depot Level Maintenance (EDLM/UDLM) issues onsite
- Develop strategies for improving customer service and quality of service delivery
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff and serves as the principal contact with internal customers
- Responsible for providing Tier 0,I, and II technical support to multiple customers.
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 8+ years of relevant O&M management experience or Master's degree with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of ISO Quality Program and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) framework guidelines.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a Help Desk and motivate and direct staff personnel.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Prior Air Force Space Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Command, Electronic Systems Center experience or similar experience with the Space Surveillance mission area.
- ITIL Practitioner or Intermediate certification.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.